Monday, March 12, 2012

VA Trip Part 2

Oh Monday...you're here again. Wouldn't it be nice to have more weekend days than work days? Anyway. One day down and 4 to go!

On to the rest of my vacation :) Sorry again about the photo quality - remember I only had my iphone.

Mom, Meg, and I hiked up to the top of Sharp Top Mountain one beautiful sunny day!




Almost to the top...




Squinting :)



















The drive isn't far and it was so fun!







We came across these on the way home...even though it was 60 degrees here in VT today we're still a long way from seeing those spring flowers!




They made me do it. I wasn't looking my best but I'll show you anyway.




We also did some nursery dresser shopping. Meg and Mom went with me to every one of my favorite stores but we didn't come out with anything. (Although I found one here in VT last week - nursery update to come!) We did come across some interesting things. We ventured into a new "store" downtown and came across this sight. WOW. We weren't quite sure what to make of this bike collection. We were only on floor 2 of 5 but Meg refused to go any farther :)







Mom and Meg also suffered through maternity clothes shopping with me. It wasn't pretty (think work clothes and bathing suits) but it was productive. Thank you thank you to you both!! I am appreciative - especially now that I have something to wear to work and for my coming up spring break :)

Of course before I left I snuggled a baby one more time.







Miss you all!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you for posting the 'bump' picture!!! Such a fun trip..miss y'all so much!! Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Burg blog little mama. We had such fun. And I'm with Megs....my favorite is our very creative bump shot !! You'll thank us someday !! xoxoxoxox mom

    ReplyDelete