Wow. We've had a bumpy week or so around here! Last weekend my in-laws visited, as did some version of the flu. Yuck. Matt and I both came down with it. At the same time. Thank goodness for grandparents and a baby who somehow didn't catch our germs!!
There are times when you realize why people say being a parent isn't easy. As my mother-in-law told me last weekend "Once you have a baby, you are never allowed to just 'be sick' again." It's true.
However, even after a few days of illness + night number idontknowivelostcount of waking up every 3 or so hours, I look at this sweet face and have never felt more thankful.
We have a lot to be thankful for - family, friends, living in a place we love, being able to do things we love, our Willa-nug. We had a great thanksgiving with Aunt Meg and Jess, a week off work for me, and finally seem to be turning the corner to feeling better.
Here are a few more Grant pics for you. We love this busy boy!
Can't believe he is already 5 months old :)
xo!
love him and love the giraffe! :) xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing him growing up....you used to play with my kitchen stuff !!! When I was cooking dinner I would fill my soup pot with water when you could sit and let you get into it on a towel on the kitchen floor........ Why do we buy toys? xoxoxo mom
ReplyDelete