Even though it's still cold...(see evidence below)
Willow can't wait to swim.
We are also enjoying the opportunity to see views like this even when it's grey and cold outside!
On another note - So there all you Duke haters! Final Four bound! Go Devils! I've been listening to the fight songs on my Ipod in anticipation (no joke).
I will never never never get tired of that view.....can't wait to be sitting on the overhang with a glass of wine enjoying it during the summer. love you
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are happy and settling in. Vermont certainly is beautiful. Go Dukies! If they win, John N wins the big money in our pool! Good luck
ReplyDeleteI am a new "follower"(which turned out to be relatively easy)!! Love the blog...love the view...love Meg's idea about sipping wine while admiring the view...hmmm I need more vacation time.
ReplyDeleteI am really happy for you both. Keep up the blogging...I feel like you havent even left when I get to read about your adventures. Give Willow a some love from Dusty.