Sunday, April 25, 2010

A few fun things

Last week was my "Spring Break." What? I barely started working - for 3 weeks or so? It was nice to have a week off of school but I still had to stay here to work my other job on Friday! So...What did I do all week?

Well the weathermen called for rain every day but, lucky me, I was able to enjoy 3 warm, sunny days with views like this....



I hung a few things and straightened up the house...





I took my car to be inspected at the "Girlington Garage."


This place was started by a woman for (mainly) women that were tired of HATING the normal car repair experience. It was such a pleasant experience, half the price I was quoted at another place down the street AND they left me a cookie on my dashboard when they were done :) As Matt said, "Only in Vermont."

Last, but certainly not least, I spent some time doing my favorite thing!



Seeing this makes me so excited!



I explored some new stores - a little farther from home.







I came away with something great from this store (for $28!) - It's a work in progress so I'll put up some pictures when I'm finished with it!





It's back to work every day this week - WOW - the first time I've been full-time since I think December. Back to the real world :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the Girlington Garage!!! I wish they had one in Atlanta! I'd go to it for everything:) And cute table in the first picture, with your Shelburne United Methodist Church hung above it! Where is that from? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. I already have a to-do list for when we come to visit!

    ReplyDelete