We started with crocuses...
And forsythia...
It's fun to live in a new house and see what comes up - everything is a surprise. Now that we've had so many sunny and warm days (70 twice this week!) lots of things are blooming! We might even have to mow our grass soon!
I think this is rhubarb...?
Although Spring arrives many weeks later here than VA (and 60s feels really warm to us), we're glad so far to be missing out on the pollen and allergies that usually plague us this time of year! I'm sure it's coming for us soon :)
I honestly can't imagine the pollen ever being as bad as it is in Atlanta. My car is neon green from it all! :) Pretty flowers!! I love those tulips! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYeaaaaaa! Finally! The massive lilac bushes are next and definately worth the wait. Hope Ward is working on my new garden fence.....and trust me...there will be pollen! You will have another strange new experience seeing it floating yellow in giant "sheets" on the lake. Better buy your local honey today at the farmer's market and get Matt started! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete