We've been working a bunch! I don't think I've shared a picture of Matt's office yet. It's really a beautiful place...I wouldn't mind going to work there and I don't think he does either! It also has an amazing view of the lake, lucky for them.

My mom has been at the lake, so we've spent tons of time there. We spent most days staring at the view. It's hard to tear myself away to come back to work!
Willow had so much fun with her Mr. Boo...
She did some swimming with my grandparents' dog Pip.
Mr. Boo also likes to come but I wouldn't call what he does swimming. He prefers to wallow in the shallow end. Sweet Boo. He's such an angel dog.
After a long day at the lake, the puppies are usually worn out (or so we hope).
We tried to recreate the photo I took of Boo and Willow last May.
This was the best we could do. Mr. Boo was too tired to sit up for long :)
My mom and I spent a day shopping in Middlebury, VT home of Middlebury College. It's a really cute town.
We found some fun stuff and then ate lunch here.
It's right around the corner from these cool falls right in the middle of town...
My mom worked hard at putting in her garden (pics to come soon). I'm the official "garden waterer" when she's not here. I'm excited to watch it grow.
When we moved here, we had several people that mentioned they had a friend of a friend connection to someone in the area, so we contacted some of them. A few weeks ago we ended up having dinner with one of those connections at this restaurant. It was delicious!

We also met some of their friends at a birthday party this weekend. It was nice to be social :)
We were spoiled with gorgeous weather today, 70s and sunny! I can't get enough of that...It is on these days I feel especially lucky to live in this beautiful place. Back to work this week, but a fun wedding to look forward to this weekend!
the pictures of the recreated boo & willow pic are too cute!! wish I could have been with yall last week! almost a month from now, I'll be up there! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteAHH, I can't believe I get to see you this weekend at that wedding. I am counting down the days. Samantha and I will be there on Thursday night, so give either of us a call when you get into town. I MISS YOU EVERY DAY!
ReplyDelete