I was lucky enough to spend Mother's Day with my mom this year! We had a wonderful day sitting at the lake drinking coffee all morning, walking the dogs, and antiquing all afternoon. I can't imagine anything better (except for having the whole family up here to enjoy it all together) :)
I want to say a special thank you to my mom and my mother-in-law for your unconditional love and support. We would not be where we are today without you. We love you!
Here are the two fabulous ladies braving the Vermont winter while planning our wedding...

A few old ones of my mom...(and Meg who we missed today!)


And a few more recent ones...

One of Matt with his mom...

Finally - a Happy Mother's Day to my grandmother too! I can't wait to spend more time celebrating this week when she arrives for the summer :)
love you Mom!!! glad yall had such a good day:) wish i could have been with you! soon enough...
ReplyDelete