Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whew

It's HOT here y'all! Three days in a row of 90 plus degrees. Wow! I'm not complaining because I'd rather have this than the snow we received a few weeks ago but all these Vermonters are afraid they're going to melt :) I don't blame them - 90 feels really hot when there is no central AC anywhere! Luckily, it cools down at night and we have an AC unit in our bedroom so we're fairly comfortable. We've been retreating to the lake house where it's usually about 5-10 degrees cooler to run, hike, and let Willow swim. I haven't been in yet, but today might push me over the edge!

It's supposed to get colder tomorrow and then be beautiful again this weekend so don't worry about us too much :)



The weather plus Memorial Day coming up has really made things feel like summer! All my kids are REALLY ready to be out of school...only a few more weeks for them. We wrangled the boat and trailer up to have it serviced so it will hopefully be ready for all our summer visitors :)

I'm taking Willow out now to help me fulfill my duties as the garden waterer so I'll post more later!

1 comment:

  1. hot hot hot! :) it's gonna start feeling like Atlanta if that heat wave continues!

    ReplyDelete