She's a pretty "vocal" dog, and she likes to let us know how she feels either by barking or crying. It can get quite annoying.
Even when she drives me crazy, I'm thankful for her.
I'm thankful she makes me exercise even when it's raining and cold outside. I'm thankful she's such a sweet snuggler. I'm thankful she likes to go and do fun things with us like hiking and (Matt hopes) skiing. I'm thankful she gives me an enthusiastic greeting every time I walk in the door. There are so many wonderful things about owning a dog - we just love her!
Look at little baby nug.



She then turned into a gangly teenager :)

She loves to snuggle down in blankets.
But this is her favorite spot :)
She's a big fan of the water...
And of her Mister Boo.
Sometimes we think she's funny :)
And we always tell her she's a pretty girl :)
Nuggie!!! She is the cutest!! what a cute little tu-tu nu-nu! :) xoxo laying right beside me now, nice and quiet!
ReplyDelete