We are sad to be missing the beach with Matt's family this year, but still get to visit with his parents when they get home to Virginia. We have two equally fun but very different celebrations. Check out these pics from Thanksgiving a few years ago.
With Matt's family, watching his cousins playing at the beach...

With my family, watching my brother drive the tractor for the first time :) I love it.

I'm thankful school is closed today and that tomorrow I'll get to eat turkey and my aunt Sandra's mashed potatoes. They really are the best - nobody will ever, ever be able to top them.
This is my famous aunt Sandra posing with her boyfriend :) She knows her potatoes are the best.

Matt is thankful he doesn't have to drive more for Thanksgiving Day, which means he gets to sit on the couch and watch football for even longer than usual.
It's the little things. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment