1. When it's cold enough to snow, that means it's too cold to rain! I do hate the rain, especially in the winter when it's chilly. I think that's why November was my least favorite month so far up here. It rained. A lot. It was cold. Too cold to be considered fall.
2. We have a wonderful landlady who shovels our roof for us. Shoveling the roof is probably about as safe as it sounds. You can either stand on the roof itself and shovel it off OR you can stand on a ladder and use one of these.

I'm ready for the snow to keep coming, but after the winter I probably won't want to see my shovel for a long while. I will definitely be taking Santa up on his offer for one of these next Christmas. I'll just have to learn how to use it.

I'm going to leave you with a cute Willow pic.
I don't care what Walker says...I am not coming until it is warm again!
ReplyDelete:)
xoxo