Monday, February 7, 2011

**Snow**Pics**

Good thing we love the snow because we have tons of it around here! This past week we received about 12-14 inches by Wednesday and then almost 10 more Saturday night. Whew! I'm glad I have somebody who is willing to shovel me out of the driveway :) I'm going to post a bunch of snow pics for you...Not all of these were taken in our neighborhood (I made Matt drive me around to get some too).

This is our driveway...you can't see the road because the snow plow comes through and leaves us a great white wall to dig through before we can get out!



Where are my boots?



Again, the great white wall.













I asked Matt to take a pic of me in front of our snow bank at the end of the driveway to give you a little perspective, but he only got the top half :)



Here is Willow to give you a better idea...



How we get to the front door these days...







My shoveler...hard at work. Our neighbor offered to let us use his snow blower, but we didn't know how :)



Out and about.











Some street views around town...









These were taken when we went backcountry skiing on Sunday (you knew we were out taking advantage of all this snow right?!).











Finally, here is a quick video of why Willow is so tired when we get home from skiing :) I wish I had a view of her following Matt through the deep powder, but I didn't get my phone out until we were almost back to the car (I was too scared on the steep stuff!). Don't mind my wobbly video skills or high pitched excited voice - I was trying to ski and tape!



We're supposed to get 3-6 more tonight! Yipee!

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea you look so beautiful in the picture of you in front of the snowbank! Willow is such a snowhound, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so snowy! So pretty! Noted your neighbors still have their pine garlands up around their door(why not...still looking very Christmas-like in your neighborhood) and loved the very sophisticated snowmen and snow pre-historic creature (?). No wonder VT is sooo green in the summer...all that melting stuff soaks in! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete