Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back

So I'm back from my spring break trip to Hot'Lanta! Hot it was. Temps in the 70s yesterday and I returned to freezing rain and temps in the 30s this afternoon. Ahh. Life in Vermont.

We had so much fun! My sister has the cutest and most comfortable apartment with lots of old charm and personality.



I won't give you the full tour, but here is a sneak peak of her dining room.



We had a pretty low-key weekend but also managed to squeeze lots of stuff in and it was perfect :) We went shopping (oh Anthropologie how I miss you!), visited the spa (facials for me and mom, pedicure for Meg), went running, the list goes on...

We also did lots of this.



And this (like my new shoes?).



We dressed up and went out to dinner.



And wore our PJs to eat dinner at home in front of the Academy Awards.



At least it's spring somewhere y'all!



We bought Meg some pretty flowers...





My mom planted them in her window boxes.



Such a difference from my front yard that still looks pretty much like this.



Finally, we did just about my favorite thing ever.



We visited the Queen of Hearts Antique Store. Heaven.

I, of course, saw lots of things I liked.







What did I go home with?

This tablecloth...



And this "antique french chicken coop"! Don't worry - I have grand plans for it...to be revealed at a later date. Mom made out pretty well too.



Our loot. I'm going to have to wait until May when my mom can bring my treasure up to Vermont.



Oh I was sad to leave! Meg and Mom I miss you already! I was glad to have a little nug and Matt waiting at the airport :)

xoxo

Be back soon with Round 2....the Atlanta House Tour.

2 comments:

  1. So fun!!!!!!! Miss yall already, the apartment feels empty! :) Thanks so much for coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like yall had so much fun!!! meg, you apt. looks awesome!! chels, you should put lights on the ckn coop and hang it outside!

    ReplyDelete