Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah


"I see you. I hear you.
What you say matters to me."



"God is love and God is life and your
life is always speaking to you."

Oh I love Oprah. I've taped every episode of this last season and the finale did not disappoint. Did you see it? If not, you can read a recap here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I watched. And cried of course (all though that is no surprise... since the hot flashes commenced 2 yrs ago I cry at any and everything as you know!) I felt like the things she said i wanted to write down and re-read over and over. Very powerful show...perfect. xoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! I can't wait to watch it this weekend, when I can give it my full and undivided attention. How great to have them all recorded!! xoxo (ps - this is meg! blogger won't let me leave a comment through my name!!)

    ReplyDelete