Thursday, July 21, 2011

A few new recipes...

I promise I'm working on downloading pics for lots of posts! I owe you a house progress post, baby shower and other Burlington fun updates, and LOTS of DIY excitement. It's just that I've been busy - and my new favorite excuse is that it's HOT. It has cooled down to 88 degrees in the house as I'm writing (remember that few people have AC here in VT).

While I'm getting my act together I thought I'd share a few recipes with you that I've tried this week! They were all delicious.

I found this one on pinterest. Yum.

Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red Peppers, Avocado and Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette

Our garden is really in full swing these days (I should post on that too)! In spite of the attempts of the squash bugs to ruin our squash/zucchini...we have PLENTY, which means we ate zucchini 3 times this week. Here is one of the more unusual things I tried. They were good!

Baked Zucchini Fries

Last one. We also have plenty of basil, so I could make this delicious pesto dish :)

Spaghetti Squash Pesto with Tomatoes

Happy Wednesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment