Happy Tuesday everyone. I've worked my way up to our 3rd stop - Kate yes that's you :)
We left the lake to spend a day and a night in our home town. We get to see my parents at the lake often but I wanted the chance to see some of our high school friends.
We did a quick stop at my parent's house first where the dogs had fun watching my mom cut the grass.
Her flowers are looking good despite the VA summer heat.
I was especially excited for this VA trip because I had the chance to see 2 of my best friends who are pregnant! It's a bit crazy to think we're moving on to the baby stage...
My friend Kate had a bunch of friends over for a cookout to celebrate our visit :)
She's having a baby boy in October!
Walker was proud of the results of his hard work in the yard....
Inside Kate showed us the nursery :)
And adorable baby clothes.
I'm sad that these were all the pics I took...Thanks Kate for hosting and friends for coming over to see us! It was so fun to see you and we miss you already!
xo
We miss you already!!! I can't believe you will be back in about one week!
ReplyDelete