Monday, July 18, 2011

Fun times

Hey Y'all - sorry for the long absence! I've been in VA again...this time celebrating all my new mama friends :) Such a fun weekend! It will take me a while to upload and post the photos (especially since I dropped my iphone in the lake this afternoon...that could take up an entire post itself) but I'll get there!

I want to share another fun weekend with you first!

My cousin turned 29 last weekend - yikes we're getting old! We celebrated with a family mexican fiesta, beer tasting, and pinata :)

Here are some photos of the celebration...










































Happy Monday!

xo

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks for documenting! Just to clarify, we were supposed to wear Mexican inspired outfits....I don't always go around with that lovely dishtowel kerchief on my head ! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!! what great party planners you both are! xoxoxo Meg

    ReplyDelete