I'll start with some Will cuteness. Willow has a new love. This plastic orange buoy is her absolute favorite thing in the world. To give you a little bit of background on them...Will doesn't like to fetch sticks in the water (my mom thinks she can't see them to get them). Early in the summer she decided she would pretty much exclusively chase rocks instead. By the middle of the summer, we were in a difficult situation because she would only go after those thrown perfectly so that she could ALMOST catch them, but not. Anyway, she loved swimming but wasn't much of a fetcher, more of a rock catcher.
My mom bought her these plastic orange things on clearance at Orvis and they are a HUGE hit!
Dock jumping has returned :)
Check out this video of her new favorite activity!
xo
oh my gosh!! that is so cute!!! I wish Stella were that bold :) I miss you guys and Willow!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI wish Tibet didn't panic when he hit the water much less dive in like that. She looks so happy!!!
ReplyDelete