Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer...Please Don't End

I have to go back to school on Friday. Where did summer go? There are so many things I love about this season...

Sunny days



Tired dogs



Sunsets







Flowers









Fresh vegetables from the garden



Boat rides on the lake









Not working. Ha! I have to tell myself there are lots of things to look forward to this fall. Babies being born. A new job and fellowship. Weddings.

Including our friends Katie and James here next weekend...



My first in this place since our own :) So exciting!

xo

3 comments:

  1. summer!! so amazing! all such pretty pictures and the garden is going crazy. i can't believe it! i need to see more pictures :) xoxoxoxo meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I made the picture on cormorant island. You forgot to mention the waves. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of Willow - or is that Boo? Either way, it put the biggest smile on my face. I love and miss you! We need another phone date soon.

    ReplyDelete