Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Bump Weeks 28-30

Hello third trimester! The bump is growing! I'm at 32 weeks now and it's hard to believe that there are only 8 weeks left!


So lots of pregnant women complain about unwelcome belly touching by this point in pregnancy but I haven't had much of that! It doesn't bother me at all and to be honest I would rather have that than some of the belly comments I've received. I've also gotten some funny ones too - here you go:

Man at Lowe's:
"Well don't you look just like you swallowed a basketball!"

Woman at gas station in Maine:
"When are you due?" "Oh really?  11 more weeks? You look like you could go ANY day!"

Other hotel guests in Maine (strangers, not guests I had met previously):
"Well how are YOU feeling?"

Co-workers:
"YOU must be getting ready!"  "When are you due again?"

Kiddos at school:
"Do you have a baby in your belly?"
"Are you pregnant?"
(To friend) "Hey! It looks like Miss Chelsea might have a egg in her belly but there's really a baby in there."
"What's that in your belly?"
My favorite......"Can I see it?"

Happy Friday!

xo!

1 comment:

  1. The third picture really got me! I almost thought you were playing a joke. The black shirt + black chalk board made me look twice!
    You look beautiful (btw)!

    ReplyDelete