Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby Bump Weeks 31-33

Hello friends! TGIF :) It's sunny and warm here in VT and it's supposed to stay that way all weekend - I'm so excited! I can't believe there are only 6 weeks left until baby T is due to arrive. I don't feel like it's that close although looking at the photos makes me realize that baby can't possibly have too much more room to grow in there!


Some recent pregnancy things...

- Sleeping - It's harder! I wake myself up often when I end up on my back and it's hard to get comfortable...people say it prepares you for not sleeping when the baby arrives. I'm not sure I think it's so necessary to get prepared for that - I'd love to sleep as much as possible before then!

- Comments - Everyone, everywhere. It's too funny. Most people are very complimentary but they always feel the need to say something :) Last night at dinner a man says to me at the salad bar, "Oh I see you're eating for 2!" I wasn't sure if he was just commenting on my belly or meant that my plate looked too full....

- Belly and fatigue - It's starting to bump into things.  I misjudge whether or not I can squeeze by a tight spot. It's hard to forget it's there now! I'm also getting more tired. I had to stop running a few weeks ago because it was just too uncomfortable. At first walking didn't pack quite the punch of running (and I still can't walk fast enough to really get the same feeling), but I'm plenty tired afterward. The events of the day wear me out but there is too much to get done to nap right now with work and getting ready for baby :)

Even though there are lots of things that start to get uncomfortable here towards the end I still like pregnancy. I was so afraid it would be so challenging that I wouldn't enjoy it and I'm so thankful that I've been able to feel pretty go so far. Fingers crossed it continues a few more weeks!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment