Tuesday, May 15, 2012

St. Simon's Part II

OK - I'm back! Things are busy around here...I'm working away on the nursery and will share pics soon. My mom is coming up this week and bringing lots of nursery items so it will be much closer after this!   Also, Matt's parents were here this past weekend so we were busy spending time with them.   I'll share pics a few pics from our weekend too at some point!

On Saturday, we spent the day sitting by this amazing pool :)



Matt texted to let me know it was snowing in VT - so I send him this pic!


Saturday evening my sweet girlfriends threw a little "sprinkle" for Baby T. A smaller version of a shower - how creative :) They also made yummy treats that all had some sort of sprinkle decoration.



They had champagne to celebrate - I even had my own 1/8th of a glass :)



The girls came up with an "On the Go" theme for baby T's gifts. So generous! They had a big gift shipped to my house in VT - a big thank you to those girls that weren't there as well who contributed to that! They also gifted some other on the go items. There were 2 new mamas there that were very knowledgeable about things we will need while out and about :)



I'm wearing another fun mama gift in the pics above :)  Chew beads!  Have you ever heard of them?  Look them up - they're great!

We had another photo session Saturday night of course....I'll just photo dump below...








Look familiar?





Lizzie's Baby T love :)



A group shot...


A not so serious group shot...



A different setting...



Group girl love for baby T! I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends :) Baby T is going to be one loved little guy/girl!


After another amazing sunset, we headed out to dinner.


Sorry for the iphone pic. Thanks to Cabba for sending it :)  Yum for seafood!


On Sunday we had to go home - it was so sad. It was an amazing trip and I'm so glad we had the time to get together. I miss you girls! Thank you SO much for your sweet and generous celebration of baby T!

xo!

1 comment:

  1. Chels! I'm so sad to have missed this. You all looked incredible. And I love the pictures with Lizzie's Baby T love:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete