Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going Green

We're official. Nope - we haven't become complete tree huggers with a minuscule carbon footprint quite yet. I can see it coming though. I mean, we do live in Vermont now! Anyway - this post is about the fact that both of us now have Vermont license plates and driver's licenses! Yipee - got that over with. The process was actually fairly easy and painless. It cost me less to register my car here than it would have to pay my VA car tax this year - imagine that! I think the Vermont plates are pretty. See?



I do have one worry about giving up my VA license plates. I think that people give you a break if you cut them off or drive 10 (or 20) miles over the speed limit when you're from out of state. Now I have no excuse. Oh well!

Matt is pumped because his plates say "Truck" on them. I'm glad he appreciates the small things in life.



I'm almost done with my bathroom - hooray and I'll post pictures soon! I hope you have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. you're a vermonter!! i LOVE it!! it goes perfectly with your car:)

    ReplyDelete