Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Day 6

Friends. I've been so fortunate to have many great friends in my life. Childhood, high school, college and grad school, Jackson, new Vermont friends, and those that don't fit in any of those categories! I love that those groups have mixed together too :) I'm thankful that I've kept in touch with so many old friends and I'm also thankful that we've met people here in Vermont that are interested in making new friends!

I could spend hours describing why I'm thankful for each person...you are all special and each one has made me a better person today! Instead I'm just going to post some fun pictures :)

I'll start with some "during college" photos...(please don't be mad I posted the first picture - it's funny!)





College friends more recently....





Jackson...





Grad School...




All of these are a mix of childhood, college, new friends and high school!















I'm especially thankful that lots of those friends have made the trip to our new home in Vermont to visit!









I realize I've left out Matt and his/our joint friends - I need to do a better job of getting pictures of them :)

Love you friends!

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice Chels! We are thankful for yall too and hope to see you soon! Happy Thanksgiving.:)

    ReplyDelete