As an OT, I have the chance to work with lots of kiddos on the autism spectrum. Since 1 in every 110 children are now diagnosed with ASD, I know we're desperate for answers. Vaccinations aren't it. I respect that parents want to make their own decisions regarding vaccinations, but I'm so glad that there are finally some answers for them on this issue to help in making that decision!
Autism Study Fraud
If you want more info on the latest research...look here!
I've been meaning to post about this for a while now, but keep forgetting. I just read this article from the New York Times on the fear of vaccinations and the importance of getting them that reminded me to put it up!
I met Dr. Andrew Wakefield who did the fraudulent study. He came to Lynchburg. He was brought here by a pediatrician who is big into special needs kids. They were promoting his findings and fear of vaccinations. He is a GI doc and I was dubious of his findings at the time. Interesting to see how this has played out. Dad
ReplyDelete