Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Outdoor Adventures

Do you mind if I start with a few cute Willow pics? No? OK. Sounds good to me. I feel a little bad talking smack about her barking so I'll make up for it now.







Come on Mom, how do you resist this cuteness? Give me a cookie.



I guess that's enough. On to the outdoor adventure of the week. The other day I met Katie (and Willow's friend Piper too!) at Shelburne Farms for an adventure.

It was sunny (and FREEZING!)!



It's just as beautiful in winter! This is my favorite, and probably least often viewed, barn on the property...the Breeding Barn. AH - Gorgeous!







The girls had to stay leashed because of farm rules, but we were a little rebellious and let them loose (dragging leashes behind) for a bit.







I'm on school vacation this week (as Kate asked me today...do I ever work?), but have some exciting things coming up this weekend! I'll share soon :)

3 comments:

  1. so fun!! willow is just the most precious girl ever. :) even though she does bark at me on facetime. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics came out so great, Chels! It almost looks like Piper isn't being a total wench to Willow;) We'll have to do it again soon (and hopefully next time without the frostbite:) such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I make the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete