Monday, May 16, 2011

Willa Nug

I haven't written much about the Nug recently, but that doesn't mean she's no longer the center of our universe. In fact, she receives more attention now than ever because we're feeling so bad for all the disruption we've caused the poor thing.

Just check out the princess. (Please excuse the unedited iphone photos and multiple shots of the blue room - that's pretty much the only place we can be in the house at this point.)





If you look closely in the background, you will see stick mountain is growing larger as I tackle more and more of the yard....





Today Willow had her yearly check-up at the Vet. Oh how she hates the vet. There is lots of nervous panting, trying to climb in my lap, and tail tucking involved. Somehow I always end up being the one who has to take her (maybe because I work a lot less than Matt?) and it's a pretty sad experience. I can only imagine taking a baby for shots. Yikes.




Will has gained 12 pounds since last year. Not sure how that happened! She's also decided recently that she doesn't want to eat (contradictory I know) unless we coax her with small handfuls of food first. The vet said it sounds more anxiety than GI related.

Wonder why she would be anxious? MAYBE it's because we force her to live in a room that looks and sounds like this.

*Note - you need sound to appreciate this one - the constant humming in the background is some sort of compressor...*






OR maybe it's because she takes after her MOM and starts to become depressed when she sees the forecast looks like this (after 3 days of steady rain already).




I guess there's hope for Saturday.

In other news, the lake is still flooding. Check out these pics of the ferry.








Not operating. No kidding.





OK that's it for now! Back with more house updates at some point....

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nuggie, she has an anxiety problem!!! :( poor noodle poodle. Hopefully not much longer before she's swimming and loving life at the lake day in and day out! Here's to hoping that's sooner than later!! Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happens to Miss Bailey (sometimes she isn't interested in food and sometimes she is). Bailey missed Willow! Hope yall are well! Love reading about the house updates.

    ReplyDelete