Happy Anniversary to us!
How have 3 years already passed since this day?

Our wedding was one of my most favorite days ever, but the reason we got married was to have days like we do everyday. Nothing fancy - most of the time - just us.
It's wonderful and I'm so thankful for it. Love to my husband of 3 years - boyfriend of more than 11 :)
xo!
How have 3 years already passed since this day?

Our wedding was one of my most favorite days ever, but the reason we got married was to have days like we do everyday. Nothing fancy - most of the time - just us.
It's wonderful and I'm so thankful for it. Love to my husband of 3 years - boyfriend of more than 11 :)
xo!
Happy day! I'm glad we aren't the only one who still also count our dating anniversary - those were important years and we had almost as many as you :)
ReplyDeleteYour Mom and I are 31 years ahead of you, but we only dated for about a year. So it can work well without a long trial period. Your wedding was one of the best days ever. We love you. Dad
ReplyDeleteI love what you said..."the reason we got married was to have days like we do everyday. Nothing fancy, just us.". So happy for you two and love having another either. Especially on as good as matt!!! Xoxo Meg
ReplyDelete