Back to our trip to VA. I've been told I didn't clearly explain which of my friends was the 2nd pregnant one :) It's Sarah and I didn't see her until the 4th stop on our trip.
On our way back to VT we went through Richmond to see more friends. The first night we stayed with Heath and Bea (who are getting married in Oct - yay!). We had a fun dinner with a bunch of people and then headed out for a while. I'm sorry for the poor iphone photos but that was all I had out with me.

I won't tell you who won...
On Saturday we went to a housewarming party for my friend Elizabeth to celebrate her recent move to the 'mond.
We spent the night with Sarah and Ned and I made her pose for a photo shoot.
My sweet friend work up at 5AM the next morning to make us coffee and say goodbye as we were leaving for our long trip home. Thanks for hosting us friends! We had so much fun! Miss you all :)
xo!
hahah! I was definitely wondering which other friend:) Can't wait to see the house pics and hope yall are doing great!
ReplyDeleteHerb and I were so sad to miss y'all!!
ReplyDelete