I can't imagine a better day than our wedding day - it was perfect!
2 years ago today almost to the hour we were doing this...



It never occurred to us then that today we would be living close enough have our anniversary dinner at this beautiful place - How lucky we are!
We always say that when we got married we had to "start over" counting our anniversaries. 2 years just doesn't seem like long when we've been together for over 10!
Here are a couple of fun old pics just to prove we've REALLY been together that long :)


Thank you for being such an eternal optimist and for always bringing happiness to my day. I love you!
and I love YOU both!! Happy Anniversary to the couple that I look up to and admire the most. Feels like we were just at Shelburne Farms for your wedding, hard to believe it's been 2 years. Hope yall had an amazing anniversary dinner. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I love those wedding photos. So classy and pretty!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to two of my favorite people in the whole world!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Chelsea and Matt. Love you
ReplyDelete