On another note....
I'm always looking for natural cleaning products that still smell good. Most of the ones I've tried either have no smell (guess no fragrance is the most "natural") or smell terrible OR don't work! A little bit like natural cosmetics - ha.
I finally found a brand I love so I thought I'd share for those of you interested :)
The brand is called Ecover. They are awesome and they smell great (like pine)! I've only tried a few of the products but I love them. They even make a "boat wash." Too funny - I wish they made things like shampoo and conditioner but maybe they'll branch out eventually.
They have coupons on the website - yay! Of course the natural stuff is more expensive than what I usually buy but I think it's worth it. If you're looking - here is what the label looks like...

One other great thing is that the laundry detergent is rated HE for all those of you with front-loading washing machines :)
So great to hear that you found everything you wanted (effectiveness AND a nice scent) in Ecover's ecological cleaning products! We do hope you'll try more of our products and be equally pleased with them. Thanks for spreading the word about Ecover ... and enjoy your summer!
ReplyDelete-Deb for Ecover