Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Meg!



Happy 26th Birthday to my Meg! I'm so lucky to have such an AMAZING younger sister who is not only loving, but also so thoughtful and generous. Thank you for always lending me the perfect thing to wear, thinking to send me random wonderful little packages, and for being my personal cheerleader...I only hope one day we can live closer to each other :)

I really wish I had some baby pics of us to scan in - we were cute - but I guess these more recent ones will have to do...





















We love you and can't wait to see you soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. chels!!! i got my very own post!! thank you!! and a person thank you to willow for her amazing modeling skills:) what a great way to start my day....love you so much and am SO lucky to have you as my sister and best friend. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete