We had 2 whole weeks back home, but dividing that time between 2 families, extended family, and friends makes 14 days feel short! I'm just going to jump right into the pictures because I know that's what you'd rather see anyway...
Willow is one lucky girl when we go home because she has unlimited golf course access and off-leash time right across the street (at both our parent's houses)!
Plus she just loves her Mr. Boo. Isn't he handsome?
Aunt Meg isn't so bad either :)
We were with my family Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. We have a tradition (the past 3 years) of eating Christmas Eve dinner with Matt's family so we have a chance to see everyone :) It's great. We went casual this year at my house and had soup - lots of chairs to fit around one table! (This pic was taken with my old camera...check out the difference).
After a big breakfast on Christmas morning, we all take turns opening presents and then do stockings together. Everyone gets one....even the nug.
Willow received a new toy she loved but destroyed it in about 5 minutes.
My mom's decorations were pretty :)
I spent A LOT of time with my new toy from Santa :)
We went over to Matt's house Christmas Day to spend time with his family and I played with my camera some more :) I'm still learning - I think I could have edited these a lot better, but I'll get there!
His sister Jenna modeling her new coat...
Some fun with the tripod - we were a little too gray!
It was actually a white Christmas!
Will was all tired out by the end of the day :)
On the 27th I visited my extended family while Matt traveled to Charlotte to see his grandparents...I took LOTS of pictures but will just share a few.
We had a big lunch (yum!) and then the women sat around and scared me out of ever having a baby.
We had a big lunch (yum!) and then the women sat around and scared me out of ever having a baby.
Next the kids opened presents...
While we all stood around and watched...
My aunt Sandra was the only adult to receive a present - a SPANX bra from Meg :)
Note the tree in the background - my Uncle Billy built it for his grandchildren so they could climb on it. He fills it with lots of fun toys.
Then somebody had to clean up all that mess and almost all (except one - he was too busy - see below) of the kids went outside to play in the snow :)
Camera Fun :)
Before we left, we all had the chance to pop some "crackers" and win really cool prizes.
I loveeeeee all the beautiful pictures!! :) Your camera is amazing. Few things:
ReplyDelete--in the picture of me, the chair cushion is still pushed up so the dogs wouldn't get on it. Haha :)
--they better not have scared you out of wanting a baby. I'm house searching every day so we can get this show on the road
--Willow's face is so cute - how'd she get so pretty?
--Mr. Boo is very handsome :) but he'd probably like me saying "How'd you get so pretty??" just because that's the kind of dog he is
--Have I told you how much I love your blog?!?!?!
Love you!
I love it -- I feel like I am reliving the holidays with you! We loved having you guys home for so long, and truly appreciate it since I know it is exhausting. Sorry I missed your call on Sunday. I didn't have service and then Walker and I just passed out all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Good golly....no wonder I'm tired....I did most of that stuff with you !!!!! Sad it's over but now I need to REST UP!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete