Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Zodiac Sign Dates

I'm really not a big follower of the Zodiac stuff. I rarely read my horoscope. However, I've always found comfort in feeling like my sign (I'm a Virgo) really does describe me. It makes sense.

I was watching the news tonight and came across this. Hmmm. They're really just going to up and change the Zodiac dates (and talk about it on the national news - guess they were tired of covering snow in the northeast)? It just can't be.

Now I'm suddenly a LEO? I most definitely do NOT feel like a LEO....

generous, famous, personal integrity, true to self, honorable, trustworthy, kingly, self-assured, confident

You are a very ambitious person and want to rise to the top in the profession of your choice. You have been blessed with a strong personality, which can take you places if you so desire. An extrovert, you have many friends and you are a good host. You learn to branch out on your own even if it turns out to be an expensive idea since you are ready to sacrifice much if it benefits in the long run. You are more of a materialistic person; you will find it difficult to do without worldly things. You are a well-loved person since you speak attractively and have good manners. You are helpful to those in trouble and don't expect anything in return.


I'm not an extrovert really, and I definitely don't speak attractively or have good manners! Generous? Nope - I'm as stingy as they come! My sister is supposed to be the LEO!

I'm much more of a Virgo...read this description.

scholarly, good memory, reasoning faculty, frank, reserved, service, helping, perfectionist, practical, functional, interested in crafts and projects; true to self in a simple, unassuming manner; lives up to duties and responsibilities; interested in maintaining the body as a fit vehicle; diet, exercise, herbs, etc.

General character: Virgos are creative, delicate, and intelligent. You love to have everything in order, but are also patient. You are very observant, which can lead you to be judgmental. Some people may think that you are a cold person, because you rarely show your emotions. You also have a lot of charm and dignity. Virgos are more followers than leaders. You are always logical. Virgos show a nervous, analytical nature. They seem to worry over the smallest details. Positively, they constantly serve others as they attempt to keep everything pure, natural, clean and healthy.


Virgos are even supposed to have a high forehead!

Come on.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. A complete Virgo, and I am a complete Libra. My thought process this morning was that perhaps they will change the definitions of all the stars of the Zodiak as well. Or maybe it only affects those born under those stars. Such as when we were born, we were born under a Libra star and that will be the same. I don't know. I am like you, I don't really care either, but it just doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete