Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Willow has something she'd like to say....



We had a big time snow day today! I love snow (yipee!), but it sure did mess with my day. Willow was feeling my pain and wanted to talk to me about it.

I was so proud of my little car (and her snow tires) for making it up the Bolton Access Road to volunteer for adaptive ski, but unfortunately the kiddos on the school bus were stuck at the bottom :(. I did get to ski a few runs but then it took me over an hour to make the 25 minute drive home too! I also missed yoga tonight (such a catastrophe I know) due to the sloooow traffic. What a bummer. I finally decided to settle in and watch the beautiful scene out the window.....

Maegan I promise I'll get some pictures at some point...it is still coming down right now :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh willow, what's wrong with you??? :) she misses her aunt meg, that's what's wrong. sad that your kids got stuck and you couldn't ski with them today!! and that you missed yoga! you're finally getting what we have...they are on day 4 of canceling school this week! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your giggling in the background. Hilarious, but why was she so sad?

    ReplyDelete