Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little update

I'm working on another Holiday post but they take me a while so I'm going to put this up to appease Maegan :) She has requested a few posts about....1)snow, 2)skiing, and 3)videos from the engagement party we went to over Christmas.

Our snow has all melted and is in the process of coming back down tonight so 1 is out for now.

I'm taking my skis in to have them all fixed up tomorrow so 2 is out for a few days.

That leaves request 3. I'll post the best video I have - one of her husband Ben dancing. Keep your eye on him in the background, checking to see who's watching him...I don't think he noticed me taping :) To set the scene...we did attend an engagement party that night at a friend's parent's house and it was lovely. Afterwards, we went down in the basement and continued the party on our own. Not sure what time I took this...

*Sorry Barrett about putting your close up on the blog but Ben is too hilarious not to share and I couldn't edit the video on my iphone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment