I'm coming down with a cold. Boo :( I guess I have a pretty good record considering this is my first cold of the season and I work in an elementary school. Advice I received on my first day...don't drink out of the water fountain.
I fell while skiing yesterday. Twice. I'm sporting matching bruises on the insides of my knees and strained a muscle in my right arm that hurts when I try to lift it over my head. I've self-diagnosed it as an injury to the infraspinatus and my research told me I could treat it with ice or heat - good thing I made that rice heating bag :) The thing that was hurt most was my pride. I hoped I was better able to handle all types of conditions...
I'm just trying to keep it real and not paint a picture that's too rosy. Obviously, those aren't the things that made today good.
These are.
1. It wasn't cloudy or raining. Hello Sun! How I've missed your bright and shining face! It was also 36 degrees today so my face was the only exposed part of my body, but I'll take the Vitamin D any way I can get it!
2. My love for Daylight Savings knows no end. Who cares if you lose an hour of sleep on a Saturday night when the sun stays around until after 6pm! Yipee! It is dark when I leave for work at 6:30am but I don't have anything to do at that hour except drive anyway.
3. John is coming! John is coming! He's supposed to be here Thursday...Keep your fingers crossed that the rain we're supposed to get this week turns to snow in the mountains or we'll be doing lots of this :)
4. It's official! We are approved! We received final word today that our financing went through so we're one step closer to closing on our new house...

yay for all those good things!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLife is good.....even with a cold, right? xoxox
ReplyDelete