So. Tuesday has come and gone and it's time to pick a winner! 9 people commented out of the 100 or so visitors - my ploy to lure everyone to make a comment wasn't as strong as I'd hoped :)
The first product I picked was a block of Cheddar from Shelburne Farms. Nobody guessed correctly - you had to be specific! Sooo I decided to put anyone who guessed either Shelburne Farms or cheese in the running.
Those people were:
1. Sarah - Shelburne Farms
2. Maegan - Cheese
3. Mom - Cheddar (but from Dakin Farms)
4. Kate - Vermont Cheddar
Dad came close but didn't guess cheese...
I put 1-4 in a random number generator and the lucky winner was.....
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 4
Result: 4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations KATE!
I guess being a regular commenter did pay off for you as you'd hoped :) Your block of waxed cheddar will be in the mail to you soon.
I will pick another random winner later on today...
PS - I did some research on mailing cheese another time and found that cheese put in a waxed block does not have to be refrigerated! The results are mixed but I've sent one to Meg before and it still tasted wonderful. Just FYI.
Woo HOOOOOO!!!! I never win anything. This is like the best day of my life. Although, I am a little shocked that the first item wasn't your Seventh Generation products -- I thought for sure you were going to try to get us on your Vermont hippie stuff :) xoxoxo
ReplyDelete