1. Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap - They recommended this at our Healthy Living store and I love it. It's super moisturizing, which is great for the winter. For my friends in L'burg, I saw this at Kroger over Christmas so it should be available everywhere!

2. Eve Organics Mineral Makeup - I've been a long time fan of Bare Minerals makeup but thought I'd try something different the next time I ran out. So far I'm loving this stuff....

3. Aquarella Nail Polish - It's expensive, but works pretty well. I am not in love with this one, but it'll do for now...They sell non-toxic nail polish remover (but you really have to put some effort into getting the polish off using it) as well as a nail conditioner/hardener. Lots of colors to choose from too!

I've been doing lots of research on eco-friendly building materials (cabinets, countertops, floor stain!), cleaning supplies, you name it since we're going to be doing a lot of renovating and cleaning in the next few weeks. I'm going to make an effort to switch over to either green cleaning products such as Seventh Generation/Ecover or homemade ones and not move with the ones currently under my sink!
No comments:
Post a Comment