Thursday, January 27, 2011

These days...

We're a sickly bunch around here. Matt has one of those deep raspy coughs that comes associated with feeling "feverish" and moping around the house spreading germs for days on end. Poor thing. I've been feeding him herbal teas and homeopathic remedies. He's so desperate he'll try anything! Haha. I discovered a rash on Sunday on the backs of my hands that has since spread up my arms. And on my legs. And lots of other places. Don't worry - I've been to the doctor and it's not contagious.

We'd better get well soon because we have a super exciting few days to look forward to.

Meg is coming! Meg is coming!

She's the best, most fun sister ever and I HAVE to feel better for her visit :) We WILL be well. The end.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you both feel better soon, and I am assuming you are also giving him Western medicine as well???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Kate! Hope there's some good old fashioned CVS red cough syrup for him, too! or else you'll be hearing the hacking for weeks! i'm coming, i'm coming!!! albeit slightly delayed, but i'm coming!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete